Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cafe Cova @The Gardens

Eugene dined at the same restaurant at HK branch and highly recommend their dessert... how can a girl who has a sweet tooth resist dessert, so here i am at their latest branch at The Gardens Mid Valley...

Cozy atmosphere...





Stuffed chicken with mushroom... taste mediocre only and the portion is too small for my big stomach...hehe


I ordered the chef recommendation - Seafood spaghetti... taste alright but found that the clams were not fresh hence the fishy flavour... -_-


I like their tiramisu, not too sweet but still love Alexis's the most... They are opening soon at The Gardens as well, great news for me hehe...



Just had buffet at Jogoya cause they are having 50% off promotion for ladies, I seriously need to go on diet now, HELP!! =_="

1 comment:

s.weivy™ (:* said...

wao... make me feel hungry now!!!


anyway juz come in to say HI!!! ^^



from: kawazoe
http://www.antzblog.com/kawazoe/