Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friday,
Had dinner with Canny at Kirara mamak stall Sri Petaling around 8 something, perfect timing to witness the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony. The ceremony is amazing! The choreography is awesome, I'm really amazed at the effort China put into this event, must be tremendous!

After work at about 11 something, i drove straight to McD at the Sg. Besi Petronas station to meet the guys. Fei lou came down to KL to witness his brother registration. It's been a while since the last time we hung out.... we were watching the opening ceremony while chit-chatting. Felt so tired though, after a long day work... Thank god it's friday!!


Saturday,
Woke up at about 7am by a call from aunt. I promised her to join her for swimming and I only slept at about 3am last night!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... promise is meant to be kept, so I dragged myself to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, prepared my swim suit and ciao.

I managed to finished 5 laps eventhough i'm drop dead tired haha...

Then, I went back home and try to catch some sleep before meeting up with Kam Kam later in the evening...

Kam Kam just came back from JB for her wisdom tooth canaling. She's been having this toothache for weeks! So we had some light snacks at the HK cafe nearby her house and caught up with each other's life....

Bear bear is going to get married early next year!! and we are going to be her "sisters"! The first girl in our gang to get married, so happy for her ^.^

Watched the Mummy 3 at 1 Utama with the ex colleagues. The movie sucks!! The whole story is just ridiculous T___T (Alert: Anyone who has not watch it, please do not waste your money ok!)


Sunday,
Sometimes I don't like Sunday cause I can't help but thinking about Monday is coming soon =_="
Had my brunch at Kuchai Lama then went to MV to do some shopping =)

Everywhere is hanging the sales tag in front of their shops! 50%, 70&, final reductions blah blah blah....

I bought 2 Zara cardigans (1 black and 1 white which i can wear it with almost anything), 1 black fitted top and a American eagle outfitter's long skirt (very bohemian style, can try some new style hoho..)


Then, went over to IT world to check out some voice recording gadget. I have been trying to find a voice recorder to record down my senior's KT (aka knowledge transfer) session so that I can playback to listen to it over and over again.... cause I have a memory like Dory =(


After checking some mp3 and mp4 players, I got myself a mp3 player which has a voice recording function. Of course the voice recording quality cannot compare to those voice recorders but it's cheap, somemore I'm not using it for interviews, so don't care la...

it's getting late now.... time to meet 周公 again hoho...

6 comments:

nätc said...

wow u've changed job liow? congrats! hope everything is fine :)

ginchee said...

ah bear getting married? when when?

when you see her next please send her my congratulations~!!!!!

^^;;;;

nickypm said...

entering 2nd month of my new job... still need to catch up a lot things from my senior... pressure pressure =_="


ah bear is getting married Jan 2009. So she will be moving to miri with her hubby liao...guess we might not be meeting her so often d...

ginchee said...

woooow~

i'll be back in kl in jan 2009.. can you organise something? would really, really love to see ah bear again and congratulate her in person!!!

so nicky... when's your turn? hehehehehe... ^^:;;;

nickypm said...

around jan... she's probably at miri organizing her own wedding that time, anyway i'll confirm with ah bear first =)

nat also haven't get married, me not so fast lor hehehe

nätc said...

oooo i think i overlooked and now that i've seen ur comments only i realised ah bear is getting married! lolx... pls help me to congratulate her! ^^

yierrr why must b me first? i'm sure one of u wil b marrying first hehehe...!!!