Friday, April 11, 2008

Overspent

It's just the beginning of the month but I have already overspent my budget for the month.... =__=" why oh why... why i keep overspending for the last few months, indeed for over half a year!!

Sis asked me if wanna go for Janice concert this coming May, 300 bucks for front row seat since her friend's family is working in Galaxy which is the concert main organizer. 300 bucks!!! I sooooo wanna go to her concert but thinking about 300 bucks, there's so much I can do with it.... I'm getting soooo stingy I don't even know pffffff =__=" and then there's Beauty and the beast musical this coming June, any musical fan here interested???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i am going for the Beauty and the Beast this coming June. Tic bought liao.

the janice concert got special discount for me ar?