Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting my own place

Lately, I have been thinking about moving out. People always say I "manja" (spoilt) cause i just used to living with my parents where everything is provided. I've never stayed alone or stayed at dorm before. I can always count on my mom for home cooked dinner when i come back from school / work. My laundry is always done even though my mom does complain about it once in a while. Nonetheless, everything in my daily life is kinda organized and assured. I'm trying to picture myself living all by myself. I may need to do my own laundry which sounds tired for me =p, I may need to clean up the toilet every week and cook my own dinner when I come back from work. These all sound so exhausting!! Yet, in order to let myself to become more independent, I need to take the very first step - GET MY OWN PLACE. Otherwise, I will be died of laziness! -_-"

Hmm.... any room to let that comes with washing machine, broadband connection and home cooked food?! wahahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impossible!! WAKE up. You wont be able to make it. I bet your idea sure came from those ppl who looked down at you saying you wont make it for sure. (Definately, I am one of them). My prediction is for the very first month, since everything is still new, you will have no problem pulling through suffering a bit of home sick. Come to 2nd month hopefully still can tahan coz you dun want to let ppl look down at you as they all start to think you wont make it far. Then come 3rd month when less ppl cares and the topic become less focus by the other and your instant start calling you trying to wake you up from this nightmare. You start asking yourself what in the earth makes you made such a stupid decision and start re-evaluate everything over again and concluded is not worth to suffer all this just for an exchange of proving to some morons who you dont even bother. Without hesistation, if there is poll or place to bet on. My bet is all on "FAIL" and there i am pretty sure many other people will join me on my bet.

nätc said...

i'm sure u'll be able to make it... i believe everyone has the ability to live independently and survive! it's jz whether u want it to happen or not.

my opinion is, if u're happy living wif ur parents then i suggest u shud continue living wif them... there isnt 'need' to move out hehe...

if u think u're lazy becoz u live wif ur parents, dun worry, i am too! as long as u know how to make things work (simple things such as cook rice and do laundry) then it's ok hehe... there are many chances for u to exercise ur "skills" in the future, eg. when u get married... so enjoy life now! ^^