Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Skincare review: Shu Uemura Depsea Therapy - Moisture Recovery Nanowater



Here's the description of the product:

Applied after cleansing but before moisturizers, Nanowater is suitable for drier skins as it contains tiny nano-emollients that penetrate quickly and easily to give an immediate moisture relief for dry skin. Contains a complex of Depsea Water, extracts of seaweed and Japanese flowers. With use, moisturized, transparent, smooth skin is revealed. Some users may notice a decreased need for moisturizer.

My review:

Bought this at Shu Uemura warehouse sales. The toner does not give me a toning feeling at all and I don't like it's fragrant. I was using this at night after shower, it's not as good as my day use Amway toner. Branded is not always the good one afterall...

Rating: 1/5


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nano water suitable for dried skin and i think your skin is combination. So after using will be more oily at T-zone :p. My sister has given this product a good reference as she has dry skin. =siautyug=