Friday, August 03, 2007

Invisible Black Canyon affair

Had movie + dinner date with Sze and shorty Kit. We were going to watch Invisible Target starring Sze's hubby Nicholas Tse, Shawn Yue, Jaychee Chan and Wu Jing. The stunts are quite impressing but their acting is still a bit too stiff. It's acceptable given that they are still new to the industry. However, there are quite a number of audiences were actually touched by Jaychee's acting as i heard people sobbing... o_O

We had our dinner at Black Canyon Coffee @Summit USJ before catching the movie. This was my second attempt here, I wasn't really impress on my first attempt, hopefully this time they will change my perception.

Both Sze and shorty Kit ordered Black Pepper Steak and I ordered Spaghetti Ham Sauce. The spaghetti is a bit too soft, possibly "overcooked". Food taste so so only but the ambience is cozy.

Here are the photos:

My Fruit Mint Tea Punch... Ice Lemon Tea for short


Coffee in cute glass


Sze's all time favorite addict - Coke


Black Pepper Steak


Sze's new bob haircut


Won't be 2 inch taller even with his spiky haircut hohoho...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.