Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dinner @Vietnam Kitchen

Honestly, I don't really like Sunday. Even though it's a non-working day and suppose to be a leisure day, but once it hit the evening I can't stop thinking about Monday again... Maybe I shouldn't let myself so stress up about it, after all it's Sunday!! A chill out day!! hoho

neway... I went to have dinner at Vietnamese Kitchen @leisure mall back at April. It was a Sunday night and I had a sudden crave for Vietnamese food, so went to the nearest Vietnam restaurant.

I've been here for a few times. Like their spring roll very much =D Unlike the popiah or spring roll we normally have, the Vietnamese have fruit spring roll!!

Here are the pics...

Taste like ginger tea... I like the hot flavour =D




Water chesnut with egg... not bad even though i think my mom's version is better hoho...


Fried vietnamese springroll... i like the crunchy feel, taste a bit like yam roll "芋角" we normally have in Dim Sum selection...


Grilled chicken... to me it's just a normal grilled chicken in those authentic chicken rice stall


Vietnamese spicy soup... taste like Tom Yam...maybe these two countries are so close to each other that their soup taste the same?!


My favourite!! Fruit springroll!! Stuffed with mango, banana and fresh 弹牙 shrimps, it's heaven XD Not to be missed if you dine here hoho...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oye! there.
sorry gotta leave message here, since I can't find any particular section for leaving message.
would like to have your msn id.
check out my blog and leave a message there. I'll let you know mine. =D